1. 17 Statistics an ASC Should Look at Every Month.
2. 39 ASC Women Leaders to Know.
3. Letter From the Editor: Benchmarking, Healthcare Information Technology and the Changing Nature of ASCs.
4. 10 Legal Issues Facing ASCs.
5. The Elements of an ASC Turnaround, by Joseph S. Zasa, JD, of Woodrum/ASD.
6. 6 Ways to Increase GI Profitability.
7. 5 Best Practices for the Correct Coding and Billing of GI Procedures, by Stephanie Ellis, RN, CPC, of Ellis Medical Consulting.
8. Extending ASC Lifespans: 4 Rules of Thumb for Mature Centers.
9. 7 Great ASC Turnarounds.
10. 5 Tips for FESS Coding, by Denis Rodriguez, CPC, CIRCC, CCS, of The Coding Network.
The Texas ASC Society's 2008 Annual Conference will be held in Austin, Texas, Nov. 13 and 14. The conference will provide attendees with an opportunity to learn more about the latest news about ASCs and interact with members of the Texas ASC industry. Registration details can be found at www.texasascsociety.org.
11. 9 Best Practices to Grow and Distinguish ENT in Your ASC.
12. 5 Trends, Developments and Challenges Affecting ENT.
13. 4 ASC IT Leaders.
14. Effective Use of Information Technology to Optimize Financial Performance.
15. 12 HIT Companies to Know.
16. 5 Things You Should Know About EMR in ASCs, by John Goehle of Facility Development & Management.
17. Kathy Bryant's Year in Review, by Kathy Bryant, JD, president of the ASC Association.
18. 4 Steps to Bring an ASC to 100 Percent Capacity, by Tyler Merrill of ASCOA.
19. 11 Leaks to Plug in Your Billing Department to Ensure Total Reimbursement, by Hunter Howard of Medigain.
20. Use These 10 Benchmarks and 10 Best Practices to Improve Your Billing and Collections.
To see this article listing and to download a PDF of the Nov./Dec. issue of the Becker's ASC Review, click here.