1. 17 Statistics an ASC Should Look at Every Month.
2. Four Critical Concepts from the Latest Stark Act Regulations, by Scott Becker, JD, CPA, and Elissa Moore, JD.
3. From the VMG Health Intellimarker: Revenue Per Case by Specialty in ASCs.
4. 10 Legal Issues Facing Ambulatory Surgery Centers, by Scott Becker, JD, CPA, Bart Walker, JD, and Elaine Gilmer, JD.
5. 10 Benchmarks for Billing and Collections.
6. What Did a Physician Make in 1964? by Tom Pliura, MD, JD, CEO of zChart.
7. 10 Women Leaders to Know in the ASC Industry. 10 More Women Leaders to Know in the ASC Industry.
8. Top 10 Procedures Associated With the Most Expensive Ambulatory Surgical Hospital Visits.
9. 6 Operational and Financial Key Indicators for ASCs.
10. 6 Trends in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
The Texas ASC Society's 2008 Annual Conference will be held in Austin,
Texas, Nov. 13 and 14. The conference will provide attendees with an
opportunity to learn more about the latest news about ASCs and interact
with members of the Texas ASC industry. Registration details can be
found at www.texasascsociety.org.
11. States With the Most and Fewest ASCs.
12. 6 Factors Contributing to an Increase in Mergers and Acquisitions, by Jon Vick, president of ASCs Inc.
13. Top 10 Ambulatory Surgery Procedures in Hospitals.
14. Average Charge and Payment Data for 13 Orthopedic Procedures Commonly Performed in ASCs.
15. Average Charge and Payment Data for 4 Spine/Pain Management Procedures Commonly Performed in ASCs.
16. Answers to Five Questions Relating to Joint-Ventures and Selling Part of an ASC, by Scott Becker, JD, CPA, and Elissa Moore, JD.
17. 4 Steps to Bring an ASC to 100 Percent Capacity, by Tyler Merrill, vice president of business development for Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America.
18. 7 Managed Care Contracting Best Practices From Industry Experts.
19. 10 Key Facts and Statistics from the 2008 VMG Health Intellimarker (Part 1).
20. 5 ASC Industry Association Leaders to Know.