|News and Analysis|
October 19, 2012
1. How Will Surgery Centers Survive After ACOs? 8 Points From Experts.
2. How to Improve Your ASC in 2013: 5 Goals From Arise Healthcare's Jared Leger.
3. Two Free Webinars: Ownership Considerations for Health Systems Developing or Buying Ambulatory Surgery Centers. Christian Ellison, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development at Health Inventures, will help health system executives understand the ownership alternatives available to them and the key considerations in selecting a model that meets their local needs. Tuesday, October 30, 1:15-2:15 CST. Click here to register.
4. We are seeking speakers and panelists for the 11th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference (June 13-15; Chicago). This event includes a robust physician leader filled agenda with sessions about the most pressing business and legal issues related to the key specialties of spine, orthopedics and pain management.Keynote speakers include Coach K and Geoff Colvin, with Brad Gilbert and Forrest Sawyer each also moderating keynote panels. If you have an interest in speaking, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. 5 Core Concepts to Drive Revenue at Ophthalmology ASCs.
6. SourceMedical Names Ralph Riccardi as New President and CEO.
7. Physicians Endoscopy Acquires Five Surgery Centers in 2012.
8. Minnesota's Sanford Health Adds Hysterectomies as Outpatient Procedure.
9. Healthcare Prices Dropped 0.5 % From August to September.
10. 5 Factors for Spine Surgeons to Negotiate Better Payor Contracts.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage Outsourcing, Interventional Management Services, HFG and Issio Solutions.