|News and Analysis|
October 17, 2012
1. 424 People to Know in the ASC Industry.
2. 8 Steps to Promote Growth & Innovation at ASCs.
3. Two Free Webinars: Ownership Considerations for Health Systems Developing or Buying Ambulatory Surgery Centers. Christian Ellison, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development at Health Inventures, will help health system executives understand the ownership alternatives available to them and the key considerations in selecting a model that meets their local needs. Tuesday, October 30, 1:15-2:15 CST. Click here to register.
4. How Hospitals Can Improve Profits From Radiology - Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? This webinar featuring Frank Seidelmann, DO, chairman of radiology and chief medical officer, and Hank Schlissberg, chief strategy officer of Radisphere, will cover facts about radiology and a roadmap to a better model for hospitals. Tuesday, October 23, 2:00 PM-3:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
5. Most Beneficial Payment Models for ASCs in the Future: Q&A With Lloyd Guthrie.
6. 5 Factors for Negotiating Better Spine Surgery Contracts.
7. 4 Critical Factors Influencing Culture and Development of an Inaugural Strategic Plan.
8. MMX Holdings Names Tamar Glaser as President.
9. Physicians Appeal Virginia's CON Requirement to Higher Court.
10. Implement Spine to Drive Higher Performance at Surgery Centers Featuring Chris Bishop of Blue Chip Surgical Center & Dr. John Caruso of Parkway Surgery Center at 19th Annual ASC Conference--Only 20 Spots Left, Register Today!The 19th Annual ASC Conference, Oct. 25-27 in Chicago, includes 138 speakers and 92 sessions. Click here to learn more and register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, National Medical Billing Services, Experior and Meridian Surgical Partners.