|News and Analysis|
October 15, 2012
1. 5 Goals for Surgery Centers in 2013.
2. 6 Steps to Optimize OR Efficiency & Cut Costs With Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
3. Two Free Webinars: Ownership Considerations for Health Systems Developing or Buying Ambulatory Surgery Centers. Christian Ellison, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development at Health Inventures, will help health system executives understand the ownership alternatives available to them and the key considerations in selecting a model that meets their local needs. Tuesday, October 30, 1:15-2:15 CST. Click here to register.
4. How Hospitals Can Improve Profits From Radiology - Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? This webinar featuring Frank Seidelmann, DO, chairman of radiology and chief medical officer, and Hank Schlissberg, chief strategy officer of Radisphere, will cover facts about radiology and a roadmap to a better model for hospitals. Tuesday, October 23, 2:00 PM-3:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
5. 8 Surgery Centers in Small Towns.
6. How Will Medicare Sequestration Impact Anesthesiology? Q&A With ASA President Dr. Jerry Cohen.
7. Litton & Giddings Radiological Associates Announces HIPAA Breach of 13K Patient Records.
8. CMS Reapproves HFAP's Deeming Authority.
9. White Paper: Comparison of MetriCide OPA Plus Solution and Cidex OPA Solution Properties - With MetriCide OPA Plus, a high-level disinfection solution, you can realize a cost savings, achieve more cycles and equipment treatments over a 14-day period. To read this white paper, .
10. Florida IDs Surgery Centers That Received Contaminated Pain Meds.
11. Implement Spine to Drive Higher Performance at Surgery Centers Featuring Chris Bishop of Blue Chip Surgical Center & Dr. John Caruso of Parkway Surgery Center at 19th Annual ASC Conference--Only 20 Spots Left, Register Today!The 19th Annual ASC Conference, Oct. 25-27 in Chicago, includes 138 speakers and 92 sessions. Click here to learn more and register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provation, National Medical Billing Services, ASCOA and Surgical Notes.