|News & Analysis|
Oct. 14, 2010
1. 10 New ASCs Opened or Under Development by Hospitals and Health Systems.
2. 6 Ways Healthcare Reform and ARRA Will Impact Gastroenterology and GI-Driven ASCs.
3. 5 Ways ASCs Unintentionally Waste Money.
Features insight from Jeff Leland of Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners
4. ASC Groups Respond to HHS Proposal to Substantially Boost Infection Control Measures.
5. One Day Left to Register for the 17th Annual Improving Profitability, Business and Legal Issues for ASCs Conference (Oct. 21-23, Chicago). 6. Surgical Care Affiliates Names Gregory Cunniff as CFO.
Learn more about Surgical Care Affiliates
7. 2010 Shaping Up to be Record Year for Hospital Layoffs.
8. Job Opening: ASC OR Supervisor in New York.
9. 10 ASC Coding Tips for All Carriers Applying National Correct Coding Initiatives.
Written by Jessica Edmiston of National Medical Billing Services
10. Where are the Nation's Surgeons: ACS Atlas Tracks Surgical Workforce.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: mTuitive
and Meridian Surgical Partners