|News and Analysis|
October 12, 2012
1. 7 Tips for Bringing Spine Cases to an Ambulatory Surgery Center.
2. Implement Spine to Drive Higher Performance at Surgery Centers Featuring Chris Bishop of Blue Chip Surgical Center & Dr. John Caruso of Parkway Surgery Center at 19th Annual ASC Conference--Only 20 Spots Left, Register Today!
The 19th Annual ASC Conference, Oct. 25-27 in Chicago, includes 138 speakers and 92 sessions. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 10 Steps to Attract Orthopedic & Spine Surgeons During Recruitment.
4. Two Free Webinars: Ownership Considerations for Health Systems Developing or Buying Ambulatory Surgery Centers. Christian Ellison, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development at Health Inventures, will help health system executives understand the ownership alternatives available to them and the key considerations in selecting a model that meets their local needs. Tuesday, October 30, 1:15-2:15 CST. Click here to register.
How Hospitals Can Improve Profits From Radiology - Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? This webinar featuring Frank Seidelmann, DO, chairman of radiology and chief medical officer, and Hank Schlissberg, chief strategy officer of Radisphere, will cover facts about radiology and a roadmap to a better model for hospitals. Tuesday, October 23, 2:00 PM-3:00 PM CST. Click here to register.
5. How ASCs Can Become a Disruptive Force in the Healthcare Market: Q&A With Adam C. Powell of Payer+Provider Syndicate.
6. 5 Ways to Adapt Your Practice to the Affordable Care Act.
7. Study: Medicare Overpaid Private Insurers $283B Since 1985.
8. Iowa's Henry County Health Center Breaks Ground on New Surgery Center.
9. White Paper: Comparison of MetriCide OPA Plus Solution and Cidex OPA Solution Properties - With MetriCide OPA Plus, a high-level disinfection solution, you can realize a cost savings, achieve more cycles and equipment treatments over a 14-day period. To read this white paper, .
10. Medicare RACs Recoup Record-High $657M in 3rd Quarter.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Laser Spine Institute, Regent Surgical Health, Arc Medical and ASD Management.