|News and Analysis|
October 10, 2012
1. 5 Steps to Identify Unhappy ASC Physicians Before It's Too Late.
2. Cost Reducing & Benchmarking for ASC Profit Increase Featuring Robert Westegard, Susan Kizirian and Ann Geier of ASCOA at 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Center Conference--Registration Ends Oct. 13. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 10 Hospitals Planning or Developing Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
4. Free Webinar: Ownership Considerations for Health Systems Developing or Buying Ambulatory Surgery Centers. Christian Ellison, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development at Health Inventures, will help health system executives understand the ownership alternatives available to them and the key considerations in selecting a model that meets their local needs. Tuesday, October 30, 1:15-2:15 CST. Click here to register.
5. 5 Tips for Physician Recruitment in ASCs.
6. How Do ASC-HOPD Conversions Affect Healthcare Costs? OIG to Examine in 2013.
7. 10 Statistics on ASC Case Volume.
8. AHRQ: Bundled Payments May Lead to Lower Healthcare Costs.
9. 7 Steps for Better Quality at Orthopedic & Spine Surgery Centers.
10. 5 Speaking Lessons Leaders Can Learn From Presidential Debates.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, National Medical Billing Services, Surgical Notes, Laser Spine Institute.