15th Annual Improving Profits and Business and Legal Issues for ASCs
Presented by ASC Communications and the Ambulatory Surgery Foundation
Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Chicago
Oct. 23 to 25
We have added rooms to our block, but it is again nearly sold out. Book your hotel ASAP. The Sheraton Hotel and Towers has set aside special group rates for conference attendees. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. Be sure to mention you are attending the ASC Conference in order to receive the discounted group rate.
To make a reservation, go to www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/ASC102008, or call (800) 325-3535 or (312) 464-1000.
Group room rates:
Standard - $289 (single) or $319 (double)
Club Rooms - $364 (single) or $394 (double)
Here are five great examples of topics that will be covered at the conference:
1. Do You Play Hockey? -- Why Centers Are Using Canadian Markets to Sell Their ASCs -- Donald Kramer, MD, President, Northstar Healthcare; Larry Teuber, MD, President, Medical Facilities Corp.
2. How a Hospital Partner Can Help an ASC -- Should Your Hospital Ow Shares, and How Much Should It Own? -- Phil Taylor, MD, Knightsbridge Surgery Center; Robert Carrera, CEO, Pinnacle III; Ed Hetrick, President, Facility Development and Management
3. Implementing and Marketing Bariatrics in ASCs -- Jamie Carr, RN, President, Carr & Associates; Kimberly Taylor, President, Taylor & Associates
4. Creative Restructuring of a Physician-Hospital Joint-Venture ASC -- A Win-Win-Win Solution -- Jeff Leland, Managing Partner, Blue Chip Surgical Partners; Mark Beaugard, MD, and George Trajtenberg, MD, Turks Head Surgery Center
5. Controlling Implant Costs, Staffing Costs and Supply Costs -- Strategies for Success -- Larry Teuber, MD, President, Medical Facilities Corp.; Scott Jackson, VP, Surgery Center Division, McKesson Surgical
To see the entire agenda, download the conference brochure (PDF).
There are four ways to register:
1. Fill out and mail or fax the registration form in the conference brochure.
2. Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
3. Register online by clicking here.
4. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.