|News and Analysis|
October 8, 2012
1. 8 Qualities of Forward Thinking ASC Administrators.
2. 3 Reviewers Needed -- Free Registration for 19th Annual ASC Conference. We are seeking 3 persons to attend 12 sessions each at the conference and email short reviews of the sessions to Scott Becker. The questions we want answered are: Which was the best and worst session you attended? Who were the best and worst speakers? Which topics should we add to the agenda? For each session, we would ask for your 2 sentence thoughts on the session. If you are interested in serving as a reviewer, please email email@example.com. If you don't receive a response, please call 312-750-6016 or 1-800-417-2035.
3. Focus on ACA Compliance for Physician-Owned Hospitals: 5 Key Questions.
4. Free Webinar: Ownership Considerations for Health Systems Developing or Buying Ambulatory Surgery Centers. Christian Ellison, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development at Health Inventures, will help health system executives understand the ownership alternatives available to them and the key considerations in selecting a model that meets their local needs. Tuesday, October 30, 1:15-2:15 CST. Click here to register.
5. From Hospital to ASC: The Transformation of Shriners Children's Hospital of Erie to Erie Ambulatory Surgery Center.
6. Scottsdale Healthcare & Sovereign Healthcare to Partner on Joint Venture of Biltmore Surgery Center.
7. 10 Tips for Direct-to-Patient Marketing in GI ASCs.
8. MaineCare to Stop Reimbursing for ASC Services.
9. Corona Summit Surgical Center Opens in California.
10. Connecticut's Middlesex Hospital to Acquire GI-Driven ASC.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: GE Healthcare, National Medical Billing Services, ASCOA, Issio Solutions.