|News and Analysis|
October 5, 2012
1. 10 Strategic Questions to Ask for Long-Term ASC Success.
2. Outlook for Investment and M&A Activity in the ASC Sector: Roundtable Features Jason Cagle of USPI, Matt Searles of Merritt Healthcare & Todd Mello of HealthCare Appraisers at 19th Annual ASC Conference--Only 20 Spots Left, Register Today!
The 19th Annual ASC Conference, Oct. 25-27 in Chicago, includes 138 speakers and 92 sessions. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 5 Ways to Cut Anesthesia Costs in ASCs.
4. Free Webinar: Ownership Considerations for Health Systems Developing or Buying Ambulatory Surgery Centers. Christian Ellison, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development at Health Inventures, will help health system executives understand the ownership alternatives available to them and the key considerations in selecting a model that meets their local needs. Tuesday, October 30, 1:15-2:15 CST. Click here to register.
5. CMS Issues Scheduled Quarterly Update for ASCs.
6. California Signs Legislation Allowing ASCs to Get Pharmacy Permits.
7. ASCA: Pennsylvania Report Undervalues Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
8. What Keeps Spine Surgeons Up at Night? 7 Surgeons Respond.
9. Corona Summit Surgical Center Opens in California.
10. Solving ASC Supply Challenges, Cost Issues With Data-Driven Decision Making.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Versus Tech, SourceMedical Revenue Cycle Solutions and Issio.