15th Annual Improving Profits and Business and Legal Issues for ASCs
Presented by ASC Communications and the Ambulatory Surgery Foundation
Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Chicago
Oct. 23 to 25
We have added rooms to our block, but it is again nearly sold out. Book your hotel ASAP. The Sheraton Hotel and Towers has set aside special group rates for conference attendees. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. Be sure to mention you are attending the ASC Conference in order to receive the discounted group rate.
To make a reservation, go to www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/ASC102008, or call (800) 325-3535 or (312) 464-1000.
Group room rates:
Standard - $289 (single) or $319 (double)
Club Rooms - $364 (single) or $394 (double)
Here are five great examples of topics that will be covered at the conference:
1. 3 Ways to Add Profits to an ASC -- A Case Study -- Steve Burton, CEO, Ion Healthcare; Bob Wood, VP of Strategic Planning, Acclarent; Mel Gunawardena, CEO, MediGain
2. Current Strategies to Handle Out-of-Network and High Deductible Patients -- Cathy Weaver, Senior Manager, Somerset CPAs; John Seitz, CEO, Ambulatory Surgical Group
3. 10 Things We've Learned From the New CMS Reimbursement System and Coverage Rules -- Robert Cates, National Director of Managed Care, NSC
4. How a Hospital Partner Can Help an ASC - Should Your Hospital Own Shares and How
Much Should It Own? -- Phil Taylor, MD, Knightsbridge Surgical Center; Robert Carrera, CEO, Pinnacle III; Ed Hetrick, President, Facility Development and Management
5. Assessing the Profitability of Different Specialties in ASCs -- Luke Lambert, CEO, ASCOA
To see the entire agenda, download the conference brochure (PDF).
There are four ways to register:
1. Fill out and mail or fax the registration form in the conference brochure.
2. Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
3. Register online by clicking here.
4. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.