|News & Analysis|
Sept. 30, 2010
1. Impact of November Elections on ASCs: Q&A With Andrew Hayek of the Ambulatory Surgery Center Advocacy Committee.
2. CMS Issues Stark Act Voluntary Self-Referral Disclosure Protocol - 9 Key Concepts.
3. 35 Statistics About GI/Endoscopy.
4. Massachusetts Hospital Close to Acquiring Physician-Owned ASC; ASC Industry Leaders Luke Lambert of ASCOA and Linda Rahm of MASA Provide Comments on Hospital Acquisition Trends.
5. Registration Closes Oct. 7/14 Spots Left for the 17th Annual Improving Profitability, and Business and Legal Issues for ASCs Conference (Oct. 21-23, Chicago).
6. New ASCs Open in Georgia, New Jersey, Washington; Surgical Care Affiliates' Hawaii Joint-Venture ASC Opens. Learn more about Surgical Care Affiliates.
7. Take a Short ASC Survey and You'll Be Entered to Win a $250 SpaFinder Gift Card!
8. 3 Major Issues Affecting Maryland ASCs - Changes to CON Process, New Legislators and Low Participation With State Association.
9. Failure to Stock ASC With Recommended Amount of Dantrolene Brings CMS Citation to California Hospital.
10. How Quality Reporting and Information Technology Requirements Will Impact ASCs.
Features insight from Sarah Martin of Meridian Surgical Partners
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: GOJO