|News & Analysis|
Sept. 28, 2010
1. 8 Ways ACOs May Impact Surgery Centers With Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower.
2. New York Colorectal Surgeon Charged With Bilking $3.5M From Healthcare Insurance Companies.
3. ASC Association Picks Chief Lobbyist for American Dental Association as New Executive.
4. Surgical Care Affiliates Enters Into ASC Agreement With Kentucky's Saint Joseph Health System and Catholic Health Initiatives. Learn more about Surgical Care Affiliates.
5. Just Three Weeks Until 17th Annual Improving Profitability, and Business and Legal Issues for ASCs Conference (Oct. 21-23, Chicago). Less Than 30 Registration Spots Remain! Join More Than 700 People at the Best ASC Business Conference. Hear Bobby Knight, Tucker Carlson and 120 Focused ASC Speakers!
6. ASCs, Physicians Considered "Limited" Fraud Risk to Government Insurance Programs, CMS Outlines Screening Procedures.
7. Ophthalmologist, Former ASC Shareholder Running for Congress in New York.
8. Provista and PurNet are hosting attendees at the 17th Annual Improving Profitability, and Business and Legal Issues for ASCs Conference for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on Thurs., Oct. 21, from 7-9 p.m. in the Edelweiss 1 Suite at the Swissotel Chicago. Please RSVP by Oct. 15 to email@example.com or (972) 910-6671.
9. 10 Stories That Will Improve Your ASC's Collections.
10. Michigan Podiatrist Accused of Filing Almost $900,000 in Fraudulent Claims.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Monster.com
and Meridian Surgical Partners