|News and Analysis|
September 26, 2012
1. 100 Surgery Center Benchmarks.
2. What will the election mean for healthcare and ASCs? What should ASCs do to succeed over the next four years? Hear Ari Fleischer debate Dr. Howard Dean; listen to dozens of CEOs and great operators provide advice on how to excel in a challenging market. 20 spots remain for the 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference. Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference, including 138 speakers and 92 sessions. Click here to learn more and register.
3. What Would Mandatory Cost Reporting Mean for ASCs? Q&A With ASCA.
4. ICD-10 is Coming: 10 Steps for Full Implementation.
5.How Could the CON Process Change for Illinois Surgery Centers? 4 Points From Christine Henry Musa of Regent Surgical Health.
6. Per Capita Healthcare Spending Grows 4.6%, Driven by Price Hikes.
7. 33 Statistics on Professional Coder Compensation.
8. Tennessee's Franklin Endoscopy Center Seeks to Expand, Add Up to 20 Surgeons.
8. The Techniques & Advantages of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: Q&A With Dr. Michael Gleiber.
10. Free Webinar: Data-Driven Supply Chain Decision Making. Jon Pruitt, vice president of procurement solutions for Provista, discusses strategies to cut supply chain costs using technology and data. Tuesday, October 2, 1:15-2:15 CST. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, National Medical Billing Services, GE and Medical Facilities Corporation.