|News and Analysis|
September 26, 2011
1. 14 Achievable Goals for Surgery Centers Before Year's End.
2. What Surgery Centers Can Learn From a Cash Flow Statement.
3. Proposed Alaska Surgery Center for Kenai Draws Concerns, Questions From Hospital.
4. Network with 750-Plus ASC Leaders at the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference (Oct. 27-29, Chicago). Registration ends Oct. 13 -- register today!
5. 9 Best Practices for Managing ASC Revenue Cycle.
6. N.Y. Podiatrist Will Pay $800k to Settle False Claims Charges. 7. HCA Veterans to Oversee 15 Surgery Centers in 7 U.S. States.
8. Free Webinar: "What Every ASC Needs to Know About HITECH Regulations, EHR Incentive Program & Use of IT in Surgery Centers" from ProVation Medical. Tuesday, Oct. 4, 12:00 PM CT-1:00 PM CT. to register.
9. OIG: Ambulatory Surgery Centers, HOPDs Frequently Report Wrong Place-of-Service Codes.
10. Do Physicians Comply With Anesthesia Monitoring Standards?
11. ASC Job Opening: Surgical Care Affiliates Seeks Administrators in Several Locations Nationwide.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, SourceMedical Revenue Cycle Solutions, VMG Health, and Surgical Notes.
|18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference: Improving Profitability & Business and Legal Issues|
This exclusive conference -- the Best Fall ASC Business & Clinical Conference -- is presented by Becker's ASC Review, ASC Communications, the ASC Association and the Ambulatory Surgery Foundation and takes place Oct. 27-29 at the Westin Michigan Avenue in Chicago. It brings together surgeons, administrators and ASC business and clinical leaders to discuss how to improve your ASC and its bottom line in these challenging but opportunity-filled times. Learn more about the conference by clicking here.
Highlights include: 1. 90 Sessions, 132 Speakers
2. Great keynote speakers including Bill Walton, Hall of Fame NBA Basketball Player; Sam Donaldson, ABC News Veteran and former Chief White House Correspondent for ABC News; and Adrian Gostick, Author and Global Thought Leader on Workplace Strategy3. Discounts when registering two or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers4. Earn your CME, CASC and CEU Credits5. Here are just four of the conference's great sessions:
A. Key Compliance Risks in ASC Billing - Bill Gilbert, Vice President, AdvantEdge Healthcare, and Brice Voithofer, Vice President, ASC Services
B. Urology Issues for ASCs - Herbert W. Riemenschneider, MD, Riverside Urology
C. CMS Inspections Surveys; Are You Ready? - Tracy Hoeft-Hoffman, Administrator, Hastings Surgery Center
D. Surgeon Hospital Partnership Models - Jeff Simmons, Chief Development Officer, and Bo Hjorth, Vice President, Business Development, Regent Surgical Health
Learn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.