15th Annual Improving Profits and Business and Legal Issues for ASCs
Presented by ASC Communications and the Ambulatory Surgery Foundation
Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Chicago
Oct. 23 to 25
We have added rooms to our block, but it is again nearly sold out. Book your hotel ASAP. The Sheraton Hotel and Towers has set aside special group rates for conference attendees. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. Be sure to mention you are attending the ASC Conference in order to receive the discounted group rate.
To make a reservation, go to www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/ASC102008, or call (800) 325-3535 or (312) 464-1000.
Group room rates:
Standard - $289 (single) or $319 (double)
Club Rooms - $364 (single) or $394 (double)
Here are five great examples of topics that will be covered at the conference:
Development, Prexus Health Partners
1. Making Urology a Success in Your ASC -- Bill Mobley, MD, Urological Associates; Herb
Riemenschneider, MD, Knightsbridge Surgery Center
2. Ophthalmology and ENT in ASCs -- How to Succeed with Eyes and ENT -- Steve Blom,
Specialty Surgery Center in San Antonio, NSC; Doug Hoisington, DO
3. The 10 Key Statistics You Should Look at Each Week and Month -- Boyd Faust, CPA,
Chief Financial Officer, Titan Health
4. Key Practical Tips to Improving an ASC's Coding Efforts -- Stephanie Ellis, RN, CPC,
President, Ellis Medical Consulting
5. How to Recruit High-Quality and Productive Surgeons to Work at Your ASC -- Rob Carrera, CEO, Pinnacle III
To see the entire agenda, download the conference brochure (PDF).
There are four ways to register:
1. Fill out and mail or fax the registration form in the conference brochure.
2. Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
3. Register online by clicking here.
4. E-mail email@example.com.