|News and Analysis|
September 24, 2012
1. 10 Ways to Get Paid Appropriately by Commercial Payors in an ASC.
2. What will the election mean for healthcare and ASCs? What should ASCs do to succeed over the next four years? Hear Ari Fleischer debate Dr. Howard Dean; listen to dozens of CEOs and great operators provide advice on how to excel in a challenging market. 30 spots remain for the 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference. Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference, including 138 speakers and 92 sessions. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 7 Steps to Create a "Culture of Adaptability" in Surgery Centers.
4. Highmark, Pennsylvania's Largest Insurer, to Build 10 Medical Malls With ASCs.
5. 8 Surgery Centers Treating Professional Athletes.
6. Integrating Hypnosis Into Pre-Operative Anesthesia: Q&A With Lynette Bear, CRNA, of the Laser Spine Institute.
7. Colonoscopy Coding Inconsistencies Create Confusion.
8. 7 Tips for Building Great Commercial Payor Relationships.
8. Maryland Considers Increased Oversight of Plastic Surgery Centers Following Patient Death.
10. Free Webinar: Data-Driven Supply Chain Decision Making. Jon Pruitt, vice president of procurement solutions for Provista, discusses strategies to cut supply chain costs using technology and data. Tuesday, October 2, 1:15-2:15 CST. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASD Management, National Medical Billing Services, ASCOA and Surgical Notes.