|News & Analysis|
Sept. 21, 2010
1. 106 Physician Leaders in the ASC Industry.
2. Illinois Court Orders Blue Cross to Pay Surgery Center Almost $3 Million in Out-of-Network Lawsuit; Ruling has Implications for ASCs Nationwide.
3. 24 Orthopedic Practices With Great Sports Medicine Programs.
4. Less Than Four weeks Until 17th Annual Improving Profitability, and
Business and Legal Issues for ASCs Conference (Oct. 21-23, Chicago). Just 40 Registration Spots Remain! Join More Than 700 People at the Best ASC Business Conference. Hear Bobby
Knight, Tucker Carlson and 120 Focused ASC Speakers!
5. How Do ASCs Determine and Distribute Facility Profits Among Owners: Q&A With Scott Becker.
ASC GI $100,000 Question: Are You Billing for Second Maneuvers?
Features insight from John Poisson of Physicians Endoscopy
7. Nominations Sought for Great GI-Driven ASCs and Great ENT-Driven ASCs. Send nominations to email@example.com.
8. 8 Ways to Save More Money on ASC Supplies.
9. CMS Proposes Further Crackdown on Medicare, Medicaid Fraud.
10. Next Year's Medicare Payments to Anesthesiologists: Not Quite as Dire.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA