15th Annual Improving Profits and Business and Legal Issues for ASCs
Presented by ASC Communications and the Ambulatory Surgery Foundation
Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Chicago
Oct. 23 to 25
We have added rooms to our block, but it is again nearly sold out. Book your hotel ASAP. The Sheraton Hotel and Towers has set aside special group rates for conference attendees. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. Be sure to mention you are attending the ASC Conference in order to receive the discounted group rate.
To make a reservation, go to www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/ASC102008, or call (800) 325-3535 or (312) 464-1000.
Group room rates:
Standard - $289 (single) or $319 (double)
Club Rooms - $364 (single) or $394 (double)
Here are five great examples of topics that will be covered at the conference:
1. Assessing the Profitability of Different Specialties in ASCs -- Luke Lambert, CEO, ASCOA
2. An Administrator's Viewpoint and Success Stories: How to Get My Doctors to Do What I Think They Should Do Without Yelling, Breaking the Law or Losing My Job -- Rob Welti, MD, Corporate Medical Director and COO, Western Region, Regent Surgical Health
3. What Do You Do When a Major Payor Cuts Your Reimbursement by 20 Percent? -- Robyn Finnegan, VP of Managed Care, and Don Jansen, VP of Marketing and Development, Prexus Health Partners
4. 3 Ways to Add Profits to an ASC -- Steve Burton, CEO, ION
Healthcare; Bob Wood, VP of Strategic Planning, Acclarent
5. Succeeding Without Orthopedics: How A Multi-Specialty ASC Can Thrive Without Orthopedics -- Steve Holst, MD, and Scott Bateman, MD, Founders, Sheridan Surgical Center
To see the entire agenda, download the conference brochure (PDF).
There are four ways to register:
1. Fill out and mail or fax the registration form in the conference brochure.
2. Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
3. Register online by clicking here.
4. E-mail email@example.com.