|News & Analysis|
Sept. 21, 2010
1. 2010: Financial Results Slightly Better Than Anticipated - 8 Key Issues Facing ASCs.
Written by Scott Becker, JD, CPA.
2. ASC Association Releases 2010 ASC Employee Salary & Benefits Survey - 10 Statistics on What ASC Administrators, Medical Directors and Others are Paid.
3. New Jersey ASCs Face New Tactics by Payors to Eliminate OON Services.
4. Four weeks until 17th Annual Improving Profitability, and
Business and Legal Issues for ASCs Conference (Oct. 21-23, Chicago). Less Than 50 Registration Spots Remain! Join 700 People at the Best ASC Business Conference. Hear Bobby
Knight, Tucker Carlson and 120 Focused ASC Speakers. Book Your Hotel Room Today Before the Hotel Block Sells Out!
5. Performing Complex Spine Surgery in an ASC: 5 Essential Business Considerations.
Written by Lisa Austin of Pinnacle III
6. Hospital Strategies and Transactions: Healthcare Reform and Market Evolution.
Written by Jon O'Sullivan of VMG Health
7. 14 Statistics on Net Revenue and Gross Charges for Orthopedic Cases in ASCs.
Openings: Deuk Spine Institute located in Florida is Seeking a Spine
Surgeon, Interventional Pain Management Specialist, Spine Surgery
Fellowship Candidates and a Front Desk/Billing Supervisor.
9. What to Audit When You Audit Your ASC's Billing Process.
Features insight from Caryl Serbin of Serbin Surgery Center Billing
10. Meet Challenging Conditions for Coverage Requirement With Compliance Reporting Document.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA
and Meridian Surgical Partners