15th Annual Improving Profits and Business and Legal Issues for ASCs
Presented by ASC Communications and the Ambulatory Surgery Foundation
Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Chicago
Oct. 23 to 25
We have added rooms to our block, but it is again nearly sold out. Book your hotel ASAP. The Sheraton Hotel and Towers has set aside special group rates for conference attendees. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. Be sure to mention you are attending the ASC Conference in order to receive the discounted group rate.
To make a reservation, go to www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/ASC102008, or call (800) 325-3535 or (312) 464-1000.
Group room rates:
Standard - $289 (single) or $319 (double)
Club Rooms - $364 (single) or $394 (double)
Here are five great examples of topics that will be covered at the pre-conference on Thursday, Oct. 23:
1. A Case Study Approach to Building an ASC -- Tom Mallon, CEO,
Regent Surgical Health; Jeff Simmons, President, Western Division, Regent Surgical Health; Jim Lynch, MD, Chairman, Director, SpineNevada and Surgery Center of Reno, Director of Spine Services, Regent Surgical Health
2. Payor Trends, Impact on Negotiation Strategies and the Impact of
the CMS Conversion in Methodology on Commercial Contract Negotiations -- Naya Kehayes, CEO, Eveia Health Consulting and Management
3. Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology (and Retina) and ENT, Pain Management and Bariatrics in ASCs -- What Works and What Doesn't? Tips For Improving Profits -- Anne
Roberts, RN, Administrator, Surgery Center of Reno; Steve Blom, Specialty Surgery Center in San Antonio, Regional Director, National Surgical Care; John Poisson, Executive VP, Physicians Endoscopy; Doug Hoisington, DO
4. Different Methods to Improve Your ASC -- Recruiting and Physician Buy-Ins, Collections, Patient Financing -- Chris Bishop, VP of Bus. Development, ASCOA; Doug Lewis, Managing Director, Physicians Capital; Tyler Marsh, Affiliated Credit Services; Rob
5. Orthopedics in ASCs -- What Can You Expect in the Next Few Years? -- John Cherf, MD, Dept. of Orthopedics, Neurological & Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago
To see the entire agenda, download the conference brochure (PDF).
There are four ways to register:
1. Fill out and mail or fax the registration form in the conference brochure.
2. Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
3. Register online by clicking here.
4. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.