|News and Analysis|
September 17, 2012
1. 6 Goals for ASCs to Accomplish Before the End of 2012.
2. What will the election mean for healthcare and ASCs? What should ASCs do to succeed over the next four years? Hear Ari Fleischer debate Dr. Howard Dean; listen to dozens of CEOs and great operators provide advice on how to excel in a challenging market. 40 spots remain for the 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference. Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference, including 138 speakers and 92 sessions. Click here to learn more and register.
3. Kyphoplasties, Vertebroplasties & Fracture Management: 6 Points on Orthopedic Cases Moving Into ASCs.
4. 6 Secrets to a Profitable GI-Driven ASC.
5. Quality Reporting Start Date Approaches; ASCs Gear Up for Change.
6. 15 Statistics on Patient Visits for Key Surgery Center Specialties.
7. Froedtert Memorial Hospital to Move 1,000 Cases to Surgery Center in 2013.
8. 5 Concepts on Healthcare Reform to Master Now.
9. Access MediQuip Partners With Aetna on Implant Management.
10. Free Webinar: Data-Driven Supply Chain Decision Making. Jon Pruitt, vice president of procurement solutions for Provista, discusses using data to drive cost reduction in the supply chain. Tuesday, Oct. 2, 1:15-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage Outsourcing, ASCOA, GE Healthcare, and Interventional Management Services.