15th Annual Improving Profits and Business and Legal Issues for ASCs
Presented by ASC Communications and the Ambulatory Surgery Foundation
Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Chicago
Oct. 23 to 25
We have added rooms to our block, but it is again nearly sold out. Book your hotel ASAP. The Sheraton Hotel and Towers has set aside special group rates for conference attendees. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. Be sure to mention you are attending the ASC Conference in order to receive the discounted group rate.
To make a reservation, go to www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/ASC102008, or call (800) 325-3535 or (312) 464-1000.
Group room rates:
Standard - $289 (single) or $319 (double)
Club Rooms - $364 (single) or $394 (double)
Here are five great examples of topics on the program agenda:
1. Developing an ASC Managed-Care Contracting Plan and Strategy With Your Partnership -- Matt Kilton, COO, Eveia Health Consulting and Management
2. Which Back-Office Services Can you Effectively Outsource? -- What Works; What Doesn't Work -- What Are the Costs and Benefits? -- Steve Dobias, Principal, Somerset CPAs; Tom Jacobs, President and CEO, MedHQ
3. Buyer's Perspective on Selling Your ASC -- What an ASC Needs to Know Going In -- Evie Miller, Director of Acquisitions, United Surgical Partners
4. Practical Case Costing and Benchmarking for ASCs -- Strategies and Ideas You Can Use Monday Morning - Alsie Sydness-Fitzgerald, RN, Chairperson, ASC Association
5. Orthopedics in ASCs -- What Works and What Doesn't From a Business and Clinical Perspective -- John Cherf, MD, Dept. of Orthopedics, Neurological & Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago
To see the entire agenda, download the conference brochure (PDF).
There are four ways to register:
1. Fill out and mail or fax the registration form in the conference brochure.
2. Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
3. Register online by clicking here.
4. E-mail email@example.com.