|News and Analysis|
September 14, 2012
1. 5 Big Changes in Coverage Policies Devastating Spine Surgery.
2. 3 Reviewers Needed -- Free Registration for 19th Annual ASC Conference. We are seeking 3 persons to attend 12 sessions each at the conference and email short reviews of the sessions to Scott Becker. The questions we want answered are: Which was the best and worst session you attended? Who were the best and worst speakers? Which topics should we add to the agenda? For each session, we would ask for your 2 sentence thoughts on the session. If you are interested in serving as a reviewer, please email email@example.com. If you don't receive a response, please call 312-750-6016 or 1-800-417-2035. Thank you very much.
3. 10 Surgery Centers Recently Acquired, Planned, Approved or Built.
4. 12 Surgery Center Leaders to Know.
5. MedPAC Calls for Mandatory ASC Cost Reporting.
6. North Dakota's Mercy Medical Center Adds Outpatient Surgery Center.
7. 40 Statistics on Surgery Center Staffing Costs.
8. 5 Tips on Preparing an ASC to Sell.
9. Symbion Purchases Stake in St. Louis Surgery Center.
10. Free Webinar: Data-Driven Supply Chain Decision Making. Jon Pruitt, vice president of procurement solutions for Provista, discusses using data to reduce supply costs. Tuesday, October 2, 1:15-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Regent Surgical Health, Arc Medical and Surgical Notes.