|News & Analysis|
Sept. 14, 2010
1. California Medical Association Files Class Action Suit Against Blue Shield Over Physician Ratings.
2. 10 Statistics About ASC Administrator Compensation.
3. 4 Steps to Ensure Full Payment of Out-of-Network Fees to ASCs.
4. Register Today! Join 700 People at the Best ASC Business Conference. Hear Bobby Knight, Tucker Carlson and 120 Focused ASC Speakers at the 17th Annual Improving Profitability, and
Business and Legal Issues for ASCs Conference (Oct. 21-23, Chicago). Book Your Hotel Room Today Before the Hotel Block Sells Out!
5. GOP Leader John Boehner Calls for Repeal of Obamacare.
6. 10 of the Biggest Hospital and Health System Transactions of 2010.
Openings: Deuk Spine Institute located in Florida is Seeking a Spine
Surgeon, Interventional Pain Management Specialist, Spine Surgery
Fellowship Candidates and a Front Desk/Billing Supervisor.
After Hours Party will take place Thurs., Oct. 21 at the Foundation Room at the House of Blues in Chicago from 9:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. It is hosted by Surgical Notes,
VMG Health, Mnet Financial, ASD Management and Becker's ASC Review.
9. Montana Anesthesiologist Pleads Guilty to Prescription Fraud.
10. 5 Billing Mistakes That Lose ASCs Money.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: mTuitive