|News and Analysis|
September 12, 2012
1. 40 Ophthalmology-Driven Surgery Centers to Know.
2. Early Registration Discounts Extended to Sept. 10. Less Than 60 Spots Left! 9th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 8 Points on How Narrowing Payor Networks Impacts Surgery Centers.
4. Essentials of Developing a Spine-Focused ASC: Q&A With Kenny Hancock and Cathy Kowalski of Meridian Surgical Partners.
5. 30 Physicians Partner With Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare on Joint Venture Surgery Center.
6. 12 Surgery Centers Celebrating 15 Years in 2012.
7. Ohio's The Urology Group Opens New $20M Headquarters, Surgery Center.
8. 4 Key Legal Issues for ACOs.
9. HHS: PPACA Saved Consumers $2.1B in Health Premiums.
10. Free Webinar: 70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed. James Stanford, Client Service Executive, and Josh Sens, CIO of Objective Health, discuss best practices in change management for hospitals. Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Experior, and Versus Technology.