|News and Analysis|
September 10, 2012
1. What Makes a Joint Venture Work? 3 Essentials for Surgery Center Alignment With Hospitals.
2. Early Registration Discounts Extended to Sept. 10. Less Than 70 Spots Left! 9th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 5 Ideas to Cut Costs in Ophthalmic ASCs.
4. 7 Spine Surgeons on Biggest Opportunities for Growth in Spinal Surgery.
5. California to Allow Cardiac Catheterization in Outpatient Facilities.
6. Chesterfield Approves Overnight Stays for Missouri Surgery Center; Hospitals Object to Decision.
7. 9 Statistics on the Cost of EHR.
8. Surgical Care Affiliates Could Move Illinois Surgery Center to New Location in Vernon Hills.
9. Michigan's Beaumont Health System Adds Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery.
10. Free Webinar: Hospital Joint Venture ASCs - Why Less Is More. Jeff Leland, CEO of Blue Chip Surgical Partners, and Megan Perry, President of SNVMC/Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, discuss how to effectively partner with spine and orthopedic surgeons on a joint venture. Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, ASCOA, and Surgical Notes.