15th Annual Improving Profits and Business and Legal Issues for ASCs
Presented by ASC Communications and the Ambulatory Surgery Foundation
Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Chicago
Oct. 23 to 25
One of the many highlights of the program's agenda: a keynote presentation by Uwe Reinhardt, PhD, James Madison Professor of Political Economy and Professor of Economics, Princeton University, titled "Healthcare: The Next Five Years." Dr. Reinhardt was recently ranked No. 32 on Modern Healthcare's 100 Most Powerful People in Healthcare.
We have added rooms to our block, but it is again nearly sold out. Book your hotel ASAP. The Sheraton Hotel and Towers has set aside special group rates for conference attendees. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. Be sure to mention you are attending the ASC Conference in order to receive the discounted group rate.
To make a reservation, go to www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/ASC102008, or call (800) 325-3535 or (312) 464-1000.
Group room rates:
Standard - $289 (single) or $319 (double)
Club Rooms - $364 (single) or $394 (double)
Here are examples of five great topics on the program agenda:
1. Financing and Recapitalizations for ASCs and Specialty Hospitals -- Jeff Fox, VP, Hospitals, Surgery and Dialysis, MarCap
2. Hand Surgery in ASCs -- Is it Still an Extra-Base Hit? -- Jeff Peo, VP of Business Development, ASCOA
3. Buyer's Perspective on Selling Your ASC -- What An ASC Needs to Know Going In -- Evie Miller, Director of Acquisitions, United Surgical Partners
4.Primary Care Physicians as Procedurists in ASCs -- Steve Lloyd, MD, Medical Endoscopy of South Carolina
5. The Future of ASCs -- Tom Mallon, CEO and Founder, Regent Surgical Health; Tony Taparo, Group President, Symbion
To see the entire agenda, download the conference brochure (PDF).
There are four ways to register:
1. Fill out and mail or fax the registration form in the conference brochure.
2. Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
3. Register online by clicking here.
4. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.