|News and Analysis|
September 07, 2012
1. 10 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Management Company for an ASC.
2. Early Registration Discounts Extended to Sept. 10. Less Than 100 Spots Left! 9th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 15 Statistics on Surgery Center EBITDA.
4. 5 Crucial Points on Moving Out-of-Network as an ASC.
5. 8 Benefits for Spine Groups of Adding Pain Management.
6. AHA: CMS Must "Cautiously and Transparently" Proceed With APC Changes.
7. Omaha's Methodist Hospital Plans $75M Surgery Center.
8. 6 Important AAAHC Accreditation Updates to Know.
9. Evolving Strategies for Surgery Centers to Reach Savvy Healthcare Consumers: Q&A With Dr. Arvind Movva, CEO of Regional SurgiCenter.
10. Free Webinar: Hospital Joint Venture ASCs - Why Less Is More. Jeff Leland, CEO of Blue Chip Surgical Partners, and Megan Perry, President of SNVMC/Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, discuss how to effectively partner with spine and orthopedic surgeons on a joint venture. Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Laser Spine Institute, ASD Management and Surgical Notes.