|News and Analysis|
September 05, 2012
1. 8 Steps to Cut Cost Per Case in Surgery Centers.
2. Early Registration Discounts Extended to Sept. 10. Less Than 100 Spots Left! 9th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 5 Lessons Healthcare Can Learn From Other Industries.
4. Merging to Stay Independent: Q&A With Rocky Mountain Gastroenterology Associates CEO Craig Bakken.
5. 5 Expectations for the Minimally Invasive Spine Market.
6. AOK Spine and Pain Surgery Center Opens in Houston.
7. CMS Awards $88.5M Loan to Massachusetts' First State-Owned Healthcare Plan.
8. 15 Surgery Centers With Physical Therapy Programs.
9. Free Webinar: Data-Driven Supply Chain Decisions Making. Jon Pruitt, Vice President of Procedurement Solutions, Provista, will discuss an overview of ASC supply chain and how administrators can gain control of dta with technology and enact data-driven cost reduction intiatives at their surgery centers in this webinar. Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM. Click here to register.
10. Free Webinar: Hospital Joint Venture ASCs - Why Less Is More. Jeff Leland, CEO of Blue Chip Surgical Partners, and Megan Perry, President of SNVMC/Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, discuss how to effectively partner with spine and orthopedic surgeons on a joint venture. Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Arc Medical and Surgical Notes.