15th Annual Improving Profits and Business and Legal Issues for ASCs
Presented by ASC Communications and the Ambulatory Surgery Foundation
Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Chicago
Oct. 23 to 25
Book your hotel ASAP -- block nearly sold out. The Sheraton Hotel and Towers has set aside special group rates for conference attendees. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. Be sure to mention you are attending the ASC Conference in order to receive the discounted group rate.
To make a reservation, go to www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/ASC102008, or call (800) 325-3535 or (312) 464-1000.
Group room rates:
Standard - $289 (single) or $319 (double)
Club Rooms - $364 (single) or $394 (double)
Here are seven other great topics on the program agenda:
1. How a Hospital Partner Can Help an ASC -- Should Your Hospital Own Shares and How Much Should It Own? -- Robert Carrera, CEO, Pinnacle III; Ed Hetrick, President, Facility Development and Management
2. Effective Billing and Coding for ASCs in the Wake of CMS Changes -- Caryl Serbin, RN, BSN, LHRM, President and Founder, Surgery Consultants of America and Serbin Surgery Center Billing
3. An Administrator's Viewpoint and Success Stories -- How to Get My Doctors to Do What I Think They Should Do Without Yelling, Breaking the Law or Losing My Job -- Rob Welti, MD, Corporate Medical Director and COO, Western Region, Regent Surgical Health
4. General Surgery in ASCs -- Why More General Surgeons Are Moving to ASCs; Are General Surgeons Worth Pursuing as Partners? -- Tom Galouzis, MD, President, Lake Park Surgicare
5. How to Reduce Hours Per Case; How to Recruit and Retain Great Directors of Nursing and Staff -- Lisa Cooper, Administrator, El Camino Surgery Center; Mary Sturm, SVP of Clinical Operations, Surgical Management Professionals; Michelle Smith, Director of Clinical Operations, Nueterra
6. Building a Brand in the World of Healthcare -- Rick Kolsky, Professor of Marketing, Kellogg School of Business
7. Establishing an ASC -- Key Concepts for Success - Bill Southwick, President and CEO, Healthmark Partners
To see the entire agenda, download the conference brochure (PDF).
There are four ways to register:
1. Fill out and mail or fax the registration form in the conference brochure.
2. Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
3. Register online by clicking here.
4. E-mail email@example.com.