|News & Analysis|
August 31, 2010
1. 10 Current Topics on GI & Endoscopy-Driven ASCs.
2. New Jersey Anesthesiologist Charged With Conspiring to Sell Prescription Drugs. 3. South Dakota Podiatrist Charged With Healthcare Fraud.
4. Learn About the Future of the ASC Industry. Last Day for Early Registration Discounts! 17th Annual Improving Profitability, and
Business and Legal Issues for ASCs Conference (Oct. 2010, Chicago). Less Than 150 Spots Remain. Download the conference brochure and register today.
5. 8 New Taxes Coming From ObamaCare.
6. 5 Current Trends Affecting
Anesthesiologists, With American Society of Anesthesiologists President
Dr. Alexander A. Hannenberg.
7. 6 Things Your ASC May Not Know About Billing and Coding.
Features insight from Lisa Rock of National Medical Billing Services
.8. Thank You to the October 2010 ASC Conference Sponsors.
Learn more about Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program
, which is now sponsoring the General Management and Accreditation Track. To learn about sponsoring a track or other sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com
.9. Gastroenterologist Dr. Fernando Bermudez Comments on Study of PCPs Performing Colonoscopies.
10. Job Openings: Reimbursement Analyst and Contract Negotiator. Click each title to learn more and apply.
11. Iowa's Fox Eye Surgery Denied ASC CON by Court of Appeals.
12. SCA's Tuscaloosa Surgical Center Celebrates 25th Anniversary.
Learn more about Surgical Care Affiliates
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Monster