|News and Analysis|
August 29, 2012
1. 10 Steps to Maximize Reimbursement for Total Joint Replacement at Surgery Centers.
2. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Three weeks remain for early registration discounts! Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
Many ASCs thrive or struggle based simply on how well they contract with payors and handle billing and collections. This conference has many great sessions on out of network, payor contracting and billing and collections. These sessions are led by some of the smartest and most interesting people in the business, such as Bobby Sarnevesht, Naya Kehayes and Lisa Rock. To gain insight that can help you improve revenue Monday morning, please join us at Becker's 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago.
3. Hospital Employment--Is it Causing Healthcare Costs to Skyrocket?
4. How Does Spine Surgeon Employment Compare to 10 Years Ago? 6 Spine Surgeons Respond.
5. 13 Surgery Center Administrators Managing Joint Venture or Co-Management ASCs With Hospitals.
6. 15 Statistics on How EHR Impacts Physicians.
7. South Dakota's Sioux Center Community Hospital Breaks Ground on $48.5M Outpatient Facility.
8. 10 Leaders in the ASC Industry.
9. 5 Key Areas CMS Looks at in Surgery Center Surveys.
10. Free Webinar: 70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed. James Standford, Client Service Executive, and Josh Sens, CIO for Objective Health, discuss how hospitals can implement a strategic change initiative to improve performance. Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 12:00-1:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Free Webinar: Hospital Joint Venture ASCs - Why Less Is More. Jeff Leland, CEO of Blue Chip Surgical Partners, and Megan Perry, President of SNVMC/Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, discuss how to effectively partner with spine and orthopedic surgeons on a joint venture. Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, GE and Medical Facilities Corporation.