|News and Analysis|
August 27, 2012
1. 10 Tips for Surgery Centers to Profit in a Tough Economy.
2. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Three weeks remain for early registration discounts! Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. ASCs, Physicians Face Potential Payment Cuts in January 2013.
4. 8 Surgery Centers With Artificial Disc Replacement Spine Surgery.
5. Lowering Physician & Operating Room Costs Per Case at Surgery Centers: Q&A With Michael Abrams of Numerof & Associates.
6. 50 Statistics About Ophthalmology in ASCs.
7. New York's Upstate University Hospital to Relocate Central New York Bariatric Surgery Center.
8. ASC Benchmarking: The First Step Towards a Physician Preference Management Strategy. Written by Richard Peters, senior director of surgery services at Provista.
9. Dr. David Paustian Opens Surgical Center in Neillsville, Wisconsin.
10. Free Webinar: 70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed. James Standford, Client Service Executive, and Josh Sens, CIO for Objective Health, discuss how hospitals can implement a strategic change initiative to improve performance. Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 12:00-1:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Free Webinar: Hospital Joint Venture ASCs - Why Less Is More. Jeff Leland, CEO of Blue Chip Surgical Partners, and Megan Perry, President of SNVMC/Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, discuss how to effectively partner with spine and orthopedic surgeons on a joint venture. Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASD Management, ASCOA and VMG Health.