|News and Analysis|
August 24, 2012
1. 3 Tough Benchmarking Goals for ASCs -- and How to Meet Them.
2. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Three weeks remain for early registration discounts! Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 10 Hospitals Planning, Building and Gaining Ownership of Surgery Centers.
4. Maximizing Endoscopy ASC Value and Sales Price. Written by John Poisson of Physicians Endoscopy.
5. ASC Benchmarking: The First Step Towards a Physician Preference Management Strategy.
6. 50 Statistics for ASCs With an Orthopedic Focus.
7. New York's Women & Children's Hospital to Shift Outpatient Services to $3.9M Surgery Center.
8. 10 Pain Centers Planned, Built or Introducing New Procedures.
9. ASCA Introduces Free Medicare Quality Reporting Toolkit.
10. Free Webinar: 70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed. James Standford, Client Service Executive, and Josh Sens, CIO for Objective Health, discuss how hospitals can implement a strategic change initiative to improve performance. Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 12:00-1:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Free Webinar: Hospital Joint Venture ASCs - Why Less Is More. Jeff Leland, CEO of Blue Chip Surgical Partners, and Megan Perry, President of SNVMC/Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, discuss how to effectively partner with spine and orthopedic surgeons on a joint venture. Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, AAAHC and VMG Health.