|News and Analysis|
August 22, 2012
1. 10 Good Ideas to Grow Single-Specialty Surgery Center Case Volume.
2. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Three weeks remain for early registration discounts! Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 5 Areas Where Problems Occur Between ASCs and Anesthesia Groups--and How to Fix Them.
4. 10 New Surgery Center Plans & Openings.
5. Pennsylvania's Danville Polyclinic Adds Physician, Procedures to Affiliated ASC.
6. Inside Orthopedic Bundled Payments Program in Tennessee: Q&A With TriZetto's Camille Van Vurst and Blue Cross's Dr. Thomas Lundquist.
7. Physician Endoscopy Acquires Minority Interest in Illinois ASC.
8. Top 10 Reasons Physicians are Relocating in 2012.
9. 10 Major Findings on ACOs: Most Common Patient Populations, Reimbursement and Leadership Models.
10. Free Webinar: 70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed. James Standford, Client Service Executive, and Josh Sens, CIO for Objective Health, discuss how hospitals can implement a strategic change initiative to improve performance. Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 12:00-1:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Free Webinar: Hospital Joint Venture ASCs - Why Less Is More. Jeff Leland, CEO of Blue Chip Surgical Partners, and Megan Perry, President of SNVMC/Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, discuss how to effectively partner with spine and orthopedic surgeons on a joint venture. Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Surgical Notes and VMG.