|News and Analysis|
August 20, 2012
1. 20 ASCs Boasting 10,000 Square Feet or More.
2. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Three weeks remain for early registration discounts! Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 8 Steps to Build a Cash-Pay Program at Surgery Centers.
4. 5 Tips to Market Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Practices.
5. 15 New Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Net Revenue in ASCs.
6. Wake Forest Medical Center's Proposed $38.7M ASC Remains in Limbo.
7. Northstar Healthcare to Restructure Equity of Dallas Surgery Center.
8. 11 Recent Medicare & Medicaid Issues.
9. 5 Mistakes for Orthopedic & Spine Surgeons to Avoid When Increasing Market Share.
10. Free Webinar: 70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed. James Standford, Client Service Executive, and Josh Sens, CIO for Objective Health, discuss how hospitals can implement a strategic change initiative to improve performance. Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 12:00-1:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Free Webinar: Hospital Joint Venture ASCs - Why Less Is More. Jeff Leland, CEO of Blue Chip Surgical Partners, and Megan Perry, President of SNVMC/Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, discuss how to effectively partner with spine and orthopedic surgeons on a joint venture. Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 1:00-2:00 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage Outsourcing, ASCOA and ProVation.