|News and Analysis|
August 17, 2012
1. 5 Observations on Handling Out-of-Network Reimbursement From Surgery Center Leaders.
2. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Three weeks remain for early registration discounts! Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. What Impact Does the Economic Downturn Have on Spine Practices? 4 Spine Surgeons Respond.
4. Maryland Proposes Steep Licensing Fee Increase for Surgery Centers.
5. Is Out-of-Network Still Viable for Spine Surgery?
6. Biggest Impact Factors in Surgery Center Supply Chain Management Today: Q&A With Lori Pilla of Amerinet.
7. 15 Statistics on Orthopedic Net Revenue in ASCs.
8. ASCs Choosing Non-Accreditation: A Brave New World.
9. Mississippi College Board Trustee Dr. Doug Rouse Under Scrutiny for Surgery Center Ownership.
10. Free Webinar: 7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics. Featuring Scott Goodspeed, DHA, FACHE, Principal and Vice President, and LeeAnn Denney, Executive Vice President of iVantage Health Analytics, this webinar will help you understand what tools you need to identify successful growth strategies and critical alliances as well as identify the financial and clinical evidence based opportunities to improve clinical effectiveness, improve patient satisfaction and significantly reduce cost. Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15PM CDT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage Outsourcing, Regent Surgical Health and Surgical Notes.