|News and Analysis|
August 15, 2012
1. 9 Expectations for ASC Orthopedics Through 2013.
2. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Three weeks remain for early registration discounts! Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 8 Strategies to Improve ASC Vendor Relationships & Cut Supply Costs.
4. CMS Updates ASC Quality Reporting Specifications Manual.
5. 10 Steps to Modernize Surgery Centers.
6. 7 Statistics on Outpatient Surgery Medicare Margins.
7. Center for Advanced Eye Care Opens Expanded Building.
8. Benefits & Challenges of Investing in Office-Based Procedures: Q&A With Drs. Cory Lessner & Andrew Shatz.
9. 5 Tips for Marketing Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
10. Free Webinar: 7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics. Featuring Scott Goodspeed, DHA, FACHE, Principal and Vice President, and LeeAnn Denney, Executive Vice President of iVantage Health Analytics, this webinar will help you understand what tools you need to identify successful growth strategies and critical alliances as well as identify the financial and clinical evidence based opportunities to improve clinical effectiveness, improve patient satisfaction and significantly reduce cost. Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15PM CDT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Laser Spine Institute and Surgical Notes.