|News and Analysis|
August 13, 2012
1. 145 Women to Know in the ASC Industry.
4. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Three weeks remain for early registration discounts! Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 5 Operating Agreement Considerations for ASCs Pursuing Hospital Joint Ventures.
4. CMS: Hospital Outpatient Departments Perform Twice as Many ASC-Eligible Procedures as Surgery Centers.
5. 6 Advantages Surgery Centers Afford Physicians.
6. Sentara Announces Lake Ridge Ambulatory Surgery Center.
7. 30 Statistics on Surgery Center Worker Compensation.
8. 7 Biggest Factors Impacting Spine Research & Innovation.
9. Sarasota's Center for Sight Performs Facility's First Blade-Free Cataract Surgery.
10. Free Webinar: 7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics. Featuring Scott Goodspeed, DHA, FACHE, Principal and Vice President, and LeeAnn Denney, Executive Vice President of iVantage Health Analytics, this webinar will help you understand what tools you need to identify successful growth strategies and critical alliances as well as identify the financial and clinical evidence based opportunities to improve clinical effectiveness, improve patient satisfaction and significantly reduce cost. Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15PM CDT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage, ASCOA and Zawna Health.