|News and Analysis|
August 10, 2012
1. Ambulatory Surgery Centers - 11 Key Legal Risk Areas.
4. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Three weeks remain for early registration discounts! Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. First 50 Robotic Knee Surgeries at San Francisco Surgery Center: Q&A With Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Kevin Stone and Surgery Center Administrator Jeff Wong.
4. 60 Statistics on Staffing Ratios in Surgery Centers.
5. Tony Mira: Analyzing Anesthesiologists' Investment in ASCs.
6. 5 Steps for ASCs to Prepare for ICD-10 Starting Now.
7. New Outpatient Surgery Center Comes to North Carolina's MedWest Haywood Hospital.
8. DeWayne Hodges Named Executive Director of Good Shepherd Ambulatory Surgical Center.
9. Free Webinar: 7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics. Featuring Scott Goodspeed, DHA, FACHE, Principal and Vice President, and LeeAnn Denney, Executive Vice President of iVantage Health Analytics, this webinar will help you understand what tools you need to identify successful growth strategies and critical alliances as well as identify the financial and clinical evidence based opportunities to improve clinical effectiveness, improve patient satisfaction and significantly reduce cost. Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15PM CDT. Click here to register.
10. Job Posting: Administrator/Nurse Manager at Phoenix ASC. Click here for details.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Experior, ASD Management and Surgical Notes.