|News and Analysis|
August 8, 2012
1. 12 Keys to Financial Success--Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
4. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Three weeks remain for early registration discounts! Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. Rising Stars: 32 ASC Industry Leaders Under 40.
4. 15 Steps for Surgery Centers to Achieve a Beneficial Relationship With Hospitals.
5. ASC Forensic Collections: Unearthing Hidden Treasures.
6. How Physicians' Reputations Impact ASC Brand Recognition & Bottom Line.
7. Making Minimal Access Spine Surgery the Standard Procedure: Q&A With Dr. Robert Greenfield of Resurgens Orthopaedics.
8. 8 Tactics to Bring Surgeons Onboard for Implant Standardization.
9. Free Webinar: 7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics. Featuring Scott Goodspeed, DHA, FACHE, Principal and Vice President, and LeeAnn Denney, Executive Vice President of iVantage Health Analytics, this webinar will help you understand what tools you need to identify successful growth strategies and critical alliances as well as identify the financial and clinical evidence based opportunities to improve clinical effectiveness, improve patient satisfaction and significantly reduce cost. Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15PM CDT. Click here to register.
10. Webinar: Endoscopic Approach to Sinus Procedures. Join Paul Cadorette, Director of Coding for mdStrategies, as he discusses two areas of Sinus procedures where there are varying coding opinions, submucuosal resection of turbinates versus radiofrequency and balloon dilation of the sinuses. These issues will be explored in depth on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 1PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: GE, ASCOA and Surgical Notes.