|News and Analysis|
August 6, 2012
1. How Do ASCs Increase Case Volume in the Current Healthcare Environment? Q&A With Jared Leger.
4. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Three weeks remain for early registration discounts! Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
3. 10 Recent ASC Openings, Renovations & Acquisitions.
4. 10 Tools to Bring to an 'Evidence-Based' ASC Payor Contract Negotiation.
5. UC Irvine to Open Eye Care Facility, Surgery Center Next Summer.
6. 10 Surgery Centers Celebrating 20 Years in 2012.
7. Tallgrass Surgery Center in Kansas Becomes Part of St. Francis Medical Group.
8. 12 Questions to Ask Potential "Strategic" Corporate Partners for an ASC.
9. Free Webinar: Cost Cutter or Value Killer? Finding the Right Answers When Looking for Equipment Service Cost-Savings. Learn the key questions to consider when you are reviewing service options in this webinar, featuring Senior Vice President of Service Mike Guin and Zone Vice President Mike Parrella, of Siemens Financial. Wednesday, August 8, 2010, 11:00 AM-12:00PM CDT. Click here to register.
10. Job Opening: Administrator/Nurse Manager at Phoenix ASC. Click here for details.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, ASCOA, VMG Health and ASD Management.