|News and Analysis|
August 3, 2012
1. Hospital Ownership, Out-of-Network and Other Pressing ASC Issues: Q&A With Luke Lambert of ASCOA.
2. 10 Surgery Center Administrators on Best Leadership Tactics.
3. 24 Statistics on Physician Satisfaction for Key ASC Specialties.
4. Last call to nominate: ASC Leaders Under 40. Becker's ASC Review is seeking "rising stars" - ASC industry leaders under the age of 40. Contact Rachel Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org to nominate.
5. 19th Annual ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues. Join us Oct. 25-27 in Chicago for the 19th Annual ASC Conference including 138 speakers and 92 sessions with key note speakers Tony LaRussa, Howard Dean, Ari Fleischer and Suzy Welch. Click here to learn more and register.
6. Top 21 Codes for Denied Claims.
7. San Antonio Eye Center to Add Clinic to Existing Surgery Center.
8. How a Turnaround Saved $225K for a Distressed Surgery Center: Q&A With Michelle Gigowski.
9. Is Your ASC at Risk of Vicarious Liability in a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit?
10. Free Webinar: Cost Cutter or Value Killer? Finding the Right Answers When Looking for Equipment Service Cost-Savings. Learn the key questions to consider when you are reviewing service options in this webinar, featuring Senior Vice President of Service Mike Guin and Zone Vice President Mike Parrella, of Siemens Financial. Wednesday, August 8, 2010, 11:00 AM-12:00PM CDT. Click here to register.
11. Job Opening: Administrator/Nurse Manager at Phoenix ASC. Click here for details.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Provista, Regent Surgical Health and Laser Spine Institute.