|News and Analysis|
July 30, 2012
1. 7 Ways for Surgery Centers to Make More Money Now.
2. 32 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Costs.
3. 5 Strategies for a Winning Hospital-ASC Partnership.
4. Provena United Samaritans Medical Center to Acquire Danville Surgery Center.
5. Free Webinar: ICD-10: Are You Prepared? Kevin McDonald, Senior Vice President of Sales, ASC and Surgical Hospital Billing, SourceMedical, and George Kaplinski, Vice President of Operations, ASC and Surgical Hospital Billing, SourceMedical, will discuss how surgery centers can prepare for ICD-10. Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
6. South Carolina CON Funding Restored.
7. 8 Ways the FDA Unique Device Identifier System Will Impact Surgery Centers.
8. Memorial Bariatric Services Surgery Center and Blessing Hospital in Illinois To Join Services.
9. 6 Ways to Boost ASC Business by Saying 'Yes' to Surgeons.
10. Free Webinar: The Secrets to Creating a Culture of Accountability and Execution--Presented by Scott Regan, Founder and CEO of Achieve!t, this webinar discusses the most important ingredients of a results-driven culture that will enable you to execute faster and better. Thursday, August 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Job Opening: Administrator/Nurse Manager at Phoenix ASC. Click here for details.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: GE Healthcare, ASCOA and Covidien.