Register today for the 17th Annual Improving Profitability, and Business and Legal
Issues for ASCs Conference (Oct. 21-23, 2010; Chicago) by clicking here
. This exclusive
conference, sponsored by the Ambulatory Surgery Association, Ambulatory
Surgery Foundation and Becker's ASC
Review, is focused on key business, financial,
clinical and legal issues facing ASCs. It brings together ASC business and strategy
discuss how to improve your organization and its bottom line in these
challenging but opportunity-filled times.
Here are just five of the 83 terrific sessions:
1. Taking Bold Steps to Build Case Volume: Our Direct Access, Screening Colonoscopy Program - A Great Case Study - Cindy Givens, Executive Director, and Christine Corbin, MD, Medical Director, Surgery Center at Tanasbourne
2. Practical Tips for Recruiting Physicians - Dale Holmes, Administrator, Warner Park Surgery Center
3. Information Technology - Key Ways to Improve Your Centers Operations - What are the Best Solutions? - Jennifer Brown, RN, Nurse Manager, Gastroenterology Associates of Central Virginia
4. Great Medical Director - Dawn McLane, RN, MSA, CASC, CNOR, Chief Development Officer, Nikitis Resource Group, and Jenni Foster, MD, The ASC at Flagstaff
5. Building Outstanding and Profitable Pain Management Programs, Making Pain Profitable - Stephen Rosenbaum CEO, and Robin Fowler,
MD, Medical Director, Interventional Management Services
For more information about the program, please download the conference brochure
(PDF), click here
or call (703) 836-5904.
There are four ways you can register:
Call (703) 836-5904 or (800) 417-2035.
Print the conference brochure
fill-out the registration on p. 7 and fax it to (703) 836-2090.