|News and Analysis|
July 27, 2012
1. 5 Ways to Attract Superstar Surgeons to Your ASC.
2. 23 Surgery Centers With 5-Plus Operating Rooms.
3. What Can Disney Movies Teach You About Your ASC Managers? 4 Thoughts From ASD Management's Joe Zasa.
4. 15 Statistics on Compensation for Common Surgery Center Specialties.
5. Free Webinar: ICD-10: Are You Prepared? Kevin McDonald, Senior Vice President of Sales, ASC and Surgical Hospital Billing, SourceMedical, and George Kaplinski, Vice President of Operations, ASC and Surgical Hospital Billing, SourceMedical, will discuss how surgery centers can prepare for ICD-10. Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
6. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Proposes $393M Outpatient Surgery Center.
7. Do You Understand ASC Quality Reporting? ASCA Publishes List of FAQs.
8. CMS Acknowledges CPI-U "May Not Best Reflect Inflation" for ASC Payment Updates.
9. Drug Shortages Threaten Surgery Center Openings.
10. Free Webinar: The Secrets to Creating a Culture of Accountability and Execution--Presented by Scott Regan, Founder and CEO of Achieve!t, this webinar discusses the most important ingredients of a results-driven culture that will enable you to execute faster and better. Thursday, August 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
11. Job Opening: Administrator/Nurse Manager at Phoenix ASC. Click here for details.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Notes, Medical Facilities Corporation, SourceMedical, ASD Management.