|News and Analysis|
July 25, 2012
1. 5 Steps to Avoid Critical Mistakes in Building & Operating a Surgery Center.
2. Ohio's Humility of Mary Health Partners Completes St. Elizabeth Robotic Surgery Center.
3.13 New Surgery Centers Proposed.
4. 10 Statistics on Average Percent of Medicare Rates for Best Payors.
5. Free Webinar: ICD-10: Are You Prepared? Kevin McDonald, Senior Vice President of Sales, ASC and Surgical Hospital Billing, SourceMedical, and George Kaplinski, Vice President of Operations, ASC and Surgical Hospital Billing, SourceMedical, will discuss how surgery centers can prepare for ICD-10. Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
6. Georgia Outpatient Surgery Center Opens Near Northside Hospital-Forsyth.
7. Supreme Court's Decision to Make Medicaid Expansion Optional Saves $84B.
8. 4 Best Ideas for Improving Physician-Owned Hospital Profits.
9. 8 Ways Surgery Centers Can Capitalize on Medical Tourism.
10. Free Webinar: The Secrets to Creating a Culture of Accountability and Execution--Presented by Scott Regan, Founder and CEO of Achieve!t, this webinar discusses the most important ingredients of a results-driven culture that will enable you to execute faster and better. Thursday, August 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our d E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Zawna Health and Surgical Notes.