|News and Analysis|
July 23, 2012
1. 6 Essential Physician Recruitment Tips From Industry Experts.
2. Navigating Regulations, Reimbursements and Growth: Q&A With Minnesota Valley Surgery Center Administrator Sharon Richmond.
3. New York Presbyterian Hospital Proposes 15-Story Surgery Center.
4. 5 Tips to Improve Communication From Mackinaw Surgery Center's Steve Corl.
5. Free Webinar: ICD-10: Are You Prepared? Kevin McDonald, Senior Vice President of Sales, ASC and Surgical Hospital Billing, SourceMedical, and George Kaplinski, Vice President of Operations, ASC and Surgical Hospital Billing, SourceMedical, will discuss how surgery centers can prepare for ICD-10. Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
6. Orthopedic Specialists of Southwest Florida Completes Construction on Surgical Center.
7. Healthcare Mergers & Acquisitions Dollar Value Doubles in Q2.
8. Cigna Launches Two New ACOs in Ohio, Maine.
9. 9 Trends to Track in the Medical Device Industry.
10. Free Webinar: The Secrets to Creating a Culture of Accountability and Execution--Presented by Scott Regan, Founder and CEO of Achieve!t, this webinar discusses the most important ingredients of a results-driven culture that will enable you to execute faster and better. Thursday, August 2, 2012, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT. Click here to register.
Learn More About Our d E-Weekly Advertisers: Vantage, ASCOA, SourceMedical and Surgical Notes.